Thursday, May 10, 2012

Favorite Kitchen Items Post #1

I am going doing to do a series of posts of my favorite kitchen items... machines, tools, and pans.

The first one today is my Kitchen Aid Mixer. I never thought that I would use it as much as I do when I first got it. I use it almost daily if not several times a day. It makes the process of creating everything from scratch that much easier. It is easy to clean and always (so far) works. I have had mine since Christmas 2010.

I highly recommend it! The best part is that there are so many attachments, you can lose several pieces of equipment in the kitchen. It saves you counter space and time!

One word of caution, however, the baseline models like the ones sold at Walmart are not of the same quality has the more expensive models. I hear that they will even leak oil into your food. So save your pennies!!

This is the model that I have:

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I've been shopping around for one of these. I'm glad you mentioned that the cheaper ones were not really worth it. I had been debating them...

    ReplyDelete